Frum and Single in The City....Well, Brooklyn

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Update, Update!!

I find it hard to believe that I allowed this blog to go untouched for such a long time, when I've had lots to say.

Funny how my last post was shortly after my 21st birthday, and I seemed bitter already.

Now that I've past the 22 1/2 year mark, I feel more bitter than I did then.

Lucky for you, you get to read all about it here!

I hate to say it, but I was years ahead of Bad for Shidduchim and Still in Shidduchim, and blogs like theirs out there. But they actually BLOGGED for the past year and a half, and have said a lot.

Go ahead, bookmark me.

I have a lot to say.

Although many "shidduch" blogs might sound repetitive, this issue is so hot, I love to read people's different takes on various issues that arise while involved with this dirty politics-like game we call shidduchim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home